REVISED protocols for COVID-19
June 25, 2020
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT
We are operating by appointment only, NO WALK IN APPOINTMENTS.
Masks are required for everyone in the building, PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MASK.
- When you arrive Please Stay In Your Car and give us a call to let us know you are in the parking lot. We will call you back when we are ready for you to enter the salon.
Hand sanitizer will be provided for you to use when you enter the salon.
- Please do not bring any unnecessary items in with you or any outside food or drink.
- If you plan on using your phone during your appointment we ask that you wipe it down with disinfectant when you arrive as well.
- There will be no “plus ones” or additional guests allowed in the salon that are not having a service performed at that time. Parents to minors that are capable of getting a service done on their own should wait in their cars.
- Please stay home and reschedule if you have been ill in any way or around anyone who has been.
OUR SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- All Employees will have their temperature take upon arrival.
- All employees will wear masks and aprons.
- Spa Service providers will have face shields, and nail techs will have dividers on station tops.
- We are lessening the number of service providers working each day to 50%, to limit the amount of people in our space at one time.
- All stations, tools, and shampoo bowls are being sanitized between each use.
- Our team will be washing their hands frequently.
- Each guest will be given a fresh smock or cape to wear.
- All linens and towels will be laundered after a single use.
- All hard surfaces and frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, telephones, hand railing, and reception counters are disinfected hourly, at a minimum, based on traffic.
- We temporarily are not offering any drinks or magazines.
- There is no waiting permitted in the lobby areas.
- We have markings on the floor of checkout area designating safe spacing.
- We will refrain from handing out any appointment cards, or any other paper marketing material. Please be sure to add any future appointments to your calendar.
- We will refrain from any contact greetings. We look forward to giving handshakes and hugs again in the future!
- Our staff has been retrained on essential infection control and have completed the Barbicide Safety Certification.
- If you would like to make a retail purchase, please ask one of our team members to grab what you need in order to limit contact with retail shelves.