CovID-19 Reopening Protocols
July 14, 2020
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT
- Masks are required for everyone in the building, PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MASK.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for you to use when you enter the salon.
- Please do not bring any unnecessary items in with you or any outside food or drink.
- If you plan on using your phone during your appointment we ask that you wipe it down with disinfectant when you arrive as well.
- Please stay home and reschedule if you have been ill in any way or around anyone who has been.
OUR SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- All Employees will have their temperature take upon arrival.
- All employees will wear masks and aprons.
- Spa Service providers will have face shields, and nail techs will have dividers on station tops.
- All stations, tools, and shampoo bowls are being sanitized between each use.
- Our team will be washing their hands frequently.
- Each guest will be given a fresh smock or cape to wear.
- All linens and towels will be laundered after a single use.
- All hard surfaces and frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, telephones, hand railing, and reception counters are disinfected hourly, at a minimum, based on traffic.
- We temporarily are not offering any drinks, magazines or spa robes.
- The Steam Room is temporarily closed.
- We will refrain from handing out any appointment cards, or any other paper marketing material. Please be sure to add any future appointments to your calendar.
- We will refrain from any contact greetings. We look forward to giving handshakes and hugs again in the future!
- Our staff has been retrained on essential infection control and have completed the Barbicide Safety Certification.
**PLEASE NOTE: PROTOCOLS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS MANAGEMENT SEES NECESSARY**
Post A Comment